Saturday, February 24, 2007

Anurag Kashyap collects accolades for ‘Black Friday’


20th February 2007
Anurag Kashyap collects accolades for ‘Black Friday’
posted in Bollywood Box Office |

His film had do endure a long delay before it finally released but Anurag Kashyap is still in the process of collecting accolades after the release of “Black Friday”. And to top this happiness, the talk is that Anurag Kashyap has been signed by business tycoon Ashok Hinduja’s dayghter Ambika Hinduja who produced the critically acclaimed ‘Being Cyrus’.


“I had signed Anurag before the release of Black Friday. I had seen the film a long time ago. I was very impressed with his work,” says Ambika. So what will be the result of two critically acclaimed brains’ work? The movie that is on card will have a modest budget of 3 crore but it will surely be an awaited one. “I have finalised the script, which I don’t want to disclose at his point to anyone. The film will go on the floor once I complete Gulaal,” Kashyap said.

No comments: